Internship: marketing & communication
At Fairfood, we seek to accelerate the change towards a sustainable food system. We envision a world in which we all get to enjoy truly good food. Food that is produced with respect for people, planet and animals, and for which value was distributed equally across the value chain. Prosperity to all, is our motto! Are you joining the revolution?
Fairfood is working with companies to improve their business conduct, with governments to realise the needed legislation, and with consumers to create more awareness. The marcom team is responsible for sharing Fairfood’s story and further extend our reach. Ultimately, this should help grow our impact. We do this both with our overarching corporate communication and within the different projects that Fairfood is partaking in.
As a marcom intern you will support the communications team with their tasks. You will help with content creation (e.g. articles, factsheets, reports), the organisation of events and are responsible for managing our social media. The tasks are the following (although not limited to):
- Producing content for Fairfood corporate communications and within partnerships
- Writing newsletters
- Actively manage the organisation’s social media channels
- Assisting in the organisation of (digital) events
- Working on communication and marketing plans
- Assist Head of Marketing and Communications with PR and other communication activities
A Fairfood intern is creative, independent and not afraid to speak their mind. If you identify with this description, submit your resume and motivational letter!